nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

At The Dog Park - By Patricia


A Girl With A Dog With A Blog: This is a great new logo. It is made by Mary-Laure of the Lovely Blog Aurea, for all Girls With Dogs With Blogs to use. You can click on her site to get your own, or take the logo by Mary-Laure from here. It is spreading fast. I spotted it on Mad Tea Party With Alis.
My Girl With A Dog With A Blog is about: my dog Christopher. He serves as my therapy dog. I suffer from depression, agoraphobia and severe panic disorder and Christopher is prescribed as my therapy dog. Really. He can go anywhere with me, as any service dog can.

Paw Pawlish: This "Paw Pawlish" nail polish for dogs is available from Trixie & Peanut. My dog Christopher isn't a nail polish kinna' wearing dog, but the canine beauty revolution is underway and anyway, they say the PAWlish nail polish for dogs is a quick drying, one-coat pooch polish available in six bold, bright shades: Poodle Pink, Bow Wow Green, Mutt's New Purple, Fire Hydrant Red, Yuppy Puppy Silver, and Doghouse Blues. It is perfect for glamming up a pet-icure.


Life is Short Pet Hard

This is my own design, Life Is Short Pet Hard; I sell this and other dog-related and non-dog related items at my shop, Sarahjoys Shop. (I started Sarahjoys Shop when my adult daughter Sarahjoy waylayed her professional horse riding grand prix career and got involved in meth. She is now clean for over three years - thank you God!)
A Poem For My Dog

Back in April, 2008, I published a poem entitled "A Poem From My Dog," from Bill Brown, that was originally published in Divine Caroline.
"I went outside to take a pee,My daddy found a tick on me,He washed the pillows,He washed the sheets.I thought he was going to wash my treats.He vacuumed the room,He washed my bed,After washing me he combed me from tail to head.Now here I sit on the top stoop,Afraid to death to take a poop,But que serra, Whatever will be.Please god don't let him find a tick on me."
Love ya,Duke

Later, this poem was received in response:

"Ahh, Bill, you make me proud, that you write poems to be read out loud
all those years you supported me
I had no idea
how clever you could be
please keep write your whole life long
'cause neither one of us sing well enough to sing a song. . .

Love, Cynthia "poetcyn" Lewis"

Thank you, both Bill and Cynthia! I love the creativity - singing, poetry, writing, drawing.