nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Funny Poem For My Dog

By: Bill Browne,
Originally Published in DivineCaroline


I went outside to take a pee,
My daddy found a tick on me,
He washed the pillows,
He washed the sheets.
I thought he was going to wash my treats.
He vacuumed the room,
He washed my bed,
After washing me he combed me from tail to head.
Now here I sit on the top stoop,
Afraid to death to take a poop,
But que serra, Whatever will be.
Please god don't let him find a tick on me.

Love ya,Duke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Bill, you make me proud, that you write poems to be read out loud
all those years you supported me
I had no idea
how clever you could be
please keep write your whole life long
'cause neither one of us sing well enough to sing a song. . .

Love, Cynthia "poetcyn" Lewis