nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

'Whoop, Whoop,' Giggle & Thoroughly Girly Sex


I recently enjoyed a funny article by Kristen Chase, "Your Body Is A Wonderland," (the title sarcastically refers to John Mayer's incredibly sexy, sensual song, of the same name) about Kristen's post-baby, and awaiting-other-baby body. Reading her Motherhood Uncensored Blog and reader comments was hilariously fun (more so had they not been so d*mn true about gravity, stretch marks even body parts that you don't want to claim.) I recall a friend, in her late twenties, pointing to unfamiliar and only just found under-arm flab, (I'm laughing as I write this) said to me in astonishment, "Look At This!" Playing with it, flicking it with her two fingers, making it wobble-wobble-wobble, she wanted an answer, "What is this, and where did it come from?

To Kristen and other mommies, uum… well, it can be funny sometimes, sometimes inconvenient. I have to be careful, a body issue of mine is, when I sneeze not to pee. I've blamed it on my daughter for 28 years now.
Being narcissistic isn’t usually a female trait, if anything, we judge ourselves too harshly. We give and give to others. We knock ourselves constantly and few women that I know can really take a compliment. I think the shared stories of ‘guess what my body is doing now’ are a way of dealing with the change.
My generation's mothers and peers didn’t encourage us to think of our bodies preparing to enjoy being ‘cosmo girls,’ (although the 'cosmo girls' were certainly having more fun!). That was too ‘way out there,’ almost naughty, like boys looking at girly magazines.
But this is it, this is the thing. We need to get over it and on with it, we need to get fiesty and fired up - and yikes maybe we even need to get some fetishes - because I’ve got a secret for all of you. Men love women’s bodies - Men love YOUR bodies.

Secrets …..since we’re talking secrets…. I can tell you about my sex shop story. Ok, I was taken there by a girlfriend who blurted to me, as we opened the door of this never-before-entered phase of my life, “Relax. Enjoy this. Let's have fun being girls!" (“Relax,” I’m thinking, “I can’t even breathe and I may pee my pants! Do good girls go in here?”) It was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life. I learned how to ‘whoop, whoop,’ giggle, and be thoroughly girly about sex.

Sex Confessions - Marie Claire magazine recently ran an absolutely-right on article about things you hear (or wonder about) in a sex shop. A couple excerpts of Confessions of a Sex-Shop Sales Clerk follow: “ Ultimately, I became an ad hoc protector of women. Like the time a bearded book editor appeared. After gabbing about the erotic-lit industry, he explained a particularly ludicrous double-penetration scenario he imagined for his wife. He seemed to treat sex as an event strictly for his pleasure, which I found particularly egregious. I was sleep-deprived and blurted out, "Sir, what do your wife's feet look like?" He paused. Then stuttered. He had no idea. I suggested that for the next month, he spend a weekly hour in bed with his wife without using his penis. Two months later, a thank-you note appeared to "the tall saleswoman who taught my husband how to make love." The other excerpt is, "My favorite customer, Marlene, first appeared at 10 a.m. on a Saturday. A youthful, 50-something firecracker in mom jeans, she marched in and scanned the shelves. "I have three sons and a husband. I need a vibrator that is completely silent. Do you hear me? Com-plete-ly si-lent." She looked at me expectantly. "

Gerk Alert - Ladies.....Ladies...... Regarding having concerns about your body, you needn’t. For the same reason we ridicule men for being 'gerks' we need to credit them for this ...... and if you don't know this, its a big 'gerk-alert' for you. Men love your bodies in ways you just don't know. The two or three brain cells we credit them with include compatible amounts of testosterone (that wonderful sex hormone that stimulates development of men's sex organs and sexual thoughts) that makes our bodies - as they are - sexual wonderlands to them.

From this day on, USE this power. What you and I see as boobs that are unattractive (pancakes when we lay on our backs), are sexually provocative . . . ! I know - who would’a thought! It is hard to believe, but men love our bodies. While we are obsessing about things, there's a man around you that is totally loving looking at you. Hey, if there's a chance that you even remotely think you have a nice a**, show it. Men including our husbands hope for a peak of a ’shadow of a breast’ and try to stifle raging thoughts of you in a particular dress or skirt, which reveals your ‘assets in the below and between’ area. (I love this phrase, your 'Feminine Flower,' which is a sweet segue allowing me to delicately also say that those same men, would love to be able to enjoy your flower petals.) Frankly, ladies, you turn men on!


New Sheriff In Town - So, if you have little gremlins chasing around you at home, like Kristen Chase, there has got to be a ‘new sheriff in town’ around your home.

Relaxation / Pleasure Time - Figure out how to get some - you know - that special time that your husband cheerfully makes available to you, that is, once Mr. Wonderful (your husband, remember) gets your new agenda. He’ll start fending off the grabbing gremlins, when asked newfound sensual, soft-spoken voice, "Sweetest Man In The World, could you prepare me a bubble bath. In time, he’ll even light your favorite scented candle, and lay out a crisp white Turkish cotton terry robe, which you can replace later with a sweet looking negligee, in reward for his hog-tying and bed-nighting the children.
Maybe you'll need help getting your man started in this new adventure, and there may be a setback or two; but take ownership, you’re the new sheriff in town, your body turns your man on.
Chill about the old visions of you. In fact, warm it up and play with it. Enjoy your sexual being as it is today and even on those nights when you are tired and body-comatose, remember your body is a wonderland to your man. With time you‘ll enjoy moments of new energy from the natural consequences of the two of you together snarking moments of great sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! This info is so true. Give it a shot and I bet you won't be disappointed once you take charge of your man. You'll have him at your feet awaiting for your next desire.

Patricia Loya said...

Anonymous:
Wow, yes and thank you! Give me a 'amen!'

Ladies - take charge in knowing your man loves your body, be kind with your new power, no one loves a sheriff wielding power improperly.

Anonymous, err, err, I get it, 'at your feet' that is funny.

Ummm...
“When the will is ready the feet are light.”
Proverb

Patricia