nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Green Revolution Giveaway Contest Info For December


About The Green Revolution Contest: I made a vow to myself when I went green (no car) that in little everyday ways I would encourage others to go green also. Viola! The Green Revolution Contest!
$100 Gift Certificate
Does it get any cooler than that?
What do you have to do? (It's easy!): Send me an email at PatriciaLynne12@aol.com saying how you are trying to go green and you are automatically entered in The Revolution, Green Giveaway Contest!
Example:
Patricia, I am separating my trash between regular and recycleable stuff. Enter me in the contest please!
Signed,
Suzie QT
You can send as many emails as you like that include a green effort you are doing and each email is an entry for the contest. WOW! That's it. REALLY! It ain't brain science - it's just a contest about going green. Good luck!

No comments: