nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Artist, Birthday Party Face Painter and Mentor of Future Artists


It was Paige's sixth birthday and I offered to do face painting. It is always fun for me, the kids like it and as an artist, that just so rocks!
We sang two songs to Paige, one, the typical "Happy Birthday Song," and the other, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth," so very appropriate just a couple weeks before Christmas.
My gift for Paige? Paint, paint brushes, a book on painting and paper. My wish for Paige: that she paint her world beautiful. Happy Birthday, Paige!

No comments: