nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Opaque & Pattern Tights - Secret Of Style - I Like This!

Burgandy, dark brown, rust, gold, gray, blue, purple, black. Opaque tights are the secret to Fall and Winter style.
Wear them with dresses, skirts and tops, cropped pants and sweater jackets.
Wear them with sassy heels, bold pumps, and your favorite attitude boots.
These opaque tights, shoes, apparel are all super reasonably priced from Alloy. These tights will help you be bold - and warm - stylin' girl!


So, just when I'm loving these opaque tights, DivineCaroline gives me another fall and winter tip.

"Last year I discovered that tights
can work wonders
—miracles even—for dresses
I thought I was done with;
a fun pattern or texture
is an instant update for an outfit."

Spanx Patterned Tights are miracles. Spanx tights slim, smooth, and suck-in, and even more miraculously, they don't rip. The DivineCaroline writer says she, "bought a pair of Spanx fishnets last fall and they're still going strong."

Check out the Under The Heel Tights, I think they're sexy.



MORE from DivineCaroline!

Check out what is shared about these crochet tights from UrbanOutfitters.com:


"I recently saw a girl on the subway wearing a pair of really interesting crochet tights with a vintage-looking lace dress. She was the epitome of cool and I will be the impersonation of cool once I track down a vintage short, black lace dress and wear it with these gorgeous patterned crochet tights. If I could manage to grow a few feet, raise my cheekbones, and speak German, we could be twins––really cool twins."


Opaque, patterned, crochet - any kind of tights - this is the style secret - now you know!

No comments: