nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello Rockford, Illinois: The Lipizzaner Stallions On My Street

The Lipizzaner Stallions are performing at the MetroCenter tonight - and I am going to see them!
They unloaded from their beautiful trailer on the street in front of my apartment building (The William Brown Lofts)


so I got first views
of their first views
of Rockford!



How cool is that! The first couple photos I swear are the Lipizzaners looking out at Rockford and thinking, "Ok, so, we're doing Rockford, Illinois! Neigh....... Whinney........ "





It was beautiful - the horses are not huge, but they are strong and magnificent. I understand each horse has at least eight years specific training for these shows. And, check this out, the girls and guys who lead them out of the trailer, who then washed them, combed them and generally groomed them, will be the actual performers tonight!
So, Rockford, Illinois, on a Friday night in September for me is going to be awesome. I'm sure the show will be spectacular.































So far ......... I'm enjoying this City.

No comments: