nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Heated Lash Curler - I Loved This


By Jacinta O'Halloran
Somehow I can never apply mascara without ending up with tarantula-leg lashes. I'd love to say that for this reason I just avoid mascara altogether, but I don't. I buy more and I buy into every claim that with a wave of a "magic" mascara wand, I'll have thick, voluminous Penelope Cruz lashes. Well, a makeup-artist friend (with lush lashes) just told me that product only does so much and she swears by this battery-operated heated eyelash curler to curve eyelashes post-mascara. She had me at heated.
$16


No comments: