nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Love Notes & Other Kinds Of Notes



My significant other tore down the note I taped to the refrigerator that said:

I WANNA PRACTICE COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

I didn't understand. We'd both talked about a need for improvement. But on this day, he woke up, crinkled it in a ball and threw it in the trash. I thought I was being so efficient without nagging.
It didn't work for me. I'm significant other-less.
I guess I am not the only one who tries notes. I like these notes better from the 'Mother Uncensored Blog'. She writes:





I've been fairly candid about my marriage. But it's my space, and I made the decision a long time ago to use it that way.
I'm the first to admit that every story, every disagreement, and every fight has two sides.
This is mine.
That doesn't mean that I'm not at fault. I've never hinted that I'm absconded from any type of blame or responsibility when it comes to the state of my marriage.
So, instead of grabbing some edible thong, a bottle of chocolate massage oil, and some organic rose petals, I'm going to make an effort to change my bad habits. For the sake of my children, and my own health and well-being, it's time.
Let me introduce you to my new line of products that was sort of inspired by this incredibly brilliant marriage-saving tool.




No Yelling.




Good luck, I love the notes. Notes .......... they didn't work for me, but you go, girl!

No comments: