nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why I (And Probably You) Procrastinate

From Joel Gallant, LifeYak.Net
Since you're reading this post, I'm going to assume right off the bat that you're procrastinating and instead of doing whatever work you're supposed to be doing, you're browsing around online. I won't hold it against you since I'm doing the exact same thing by writing this post. But the question remains; why?

I'll submit myself for this certain case study in hopes that you, as a reader, will ponder how these sorts of points apply to your life. I, like most college students, have a ton of school work to do. This work takes the form of papers, labs, and all sorts of other painfully educational activities. Currently, I am quite behind in my work in relation to the regular schedule of classes. As I know from first- and second-hand experience, this kind of procrastination almost always brings grades down noticeably. Yet, even with all this knowledge, I am still doing it. Or, to put it more accurately, I'm still not doing it.

So what am I doing instead? I'll admit that .......... (to continue reading this article, click here).

Mission Statement: LifeYak.net is an endeavor pioneered by Joel Gallant in an attempt to learn from, share with, and ultimately help the collective mental health of our modern society. Targeted mostly at the youth, LifeYak strives to discuss certain topics and issues that would be generally unspoken of and hidden in the public conscience, yet are vitally important to the health of our culture.


Simply Audiobooks, Inc.

No comments: