nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Enjoy The Holidays (Continued)

(Continued from front page, click here.)


For me personally, the 2007 Holiday Season finds me in a new state, really. I am a former Orange County, California artist / designer now living in the Albuquerque area. New Mexico dedicates a good amount of funds for the arts and with the inspiration of cities like Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos (the list could go on) it is a great location to enjoy abundant and outstanding art . You may or may not be aware that my 28 year old (lives and breathes for horses, riding and competition) daughter Sarahjoy is clean of using drugs now for almost three years, a true miracle that I thank God for everyday. She chooses to be vocal and open about her sobriety and consequently as her mother I choose to be involved somewhat with issues regarding addiction and sobriety. My mantra is, 'if it can happen to my kid, it can happen to anyone's kid.' My 'little homeschooled, wanna' compete in the Olympics kid,' Sarahjoy is back training horses professionally, for a private club in Southern California and also back to competing in the horse jumping world. You go, girl. Ironically, for the first time since I was a child, it happens that I myself am in a position that I have a couple horses I am caring for, two retired race horses (Snake Killer and Welcome Channel). These two boys challenge my spirit and beyond a doubt provide adventure. They are allowed often to roam freely around the entire property - that is a magnificent sight. I am still working at my art and design work and everyday trying to enjoy being a 'beautiful woman'. To me it is a fact that we are all responsible for making our moments, for appreciating and exercising our spirits.
In keeping with a bit of a horse theme, allow me to share this from Dale Evans Rogers:
"Cowgirl is an attitude, really, a pioneer spirit,
a special American brand of courage. The cowgirl
faces life head on, lives by her own lights,
and makes no excuses."
At this holiday time I encourage 'gettin' your attitude,' facing life head on while encouraging your spirit to enjoy great moments of beauty.
The Happiest Of Holidays To You.
Patricia

No comments: