nylon magazine reports La Belle Femme Journal and Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning are showing what Quelle Belle really means in french: what a fox! Gabriella Cilmi says she loves the shoes La Belle Femme is highlighting. She wears Prada and struts her stiletto style.
HauteShopping - Join Marie Claire’s HauteShopping.com for exclusive deals and chic steals in fashion, accessories, and beauty. HauteShopping.com

Sunday, January 7, 2007

About Your Hostess

To return to front page, click here.

I am an Southern California artist and designer, now relocated to Rockford, Illinois, where I was born. I'm enjoying life in a loft apartment in a redeveloped bank building from the 1800's (the pantry is a bank vault!!!!).


I became involved in addiction and recovery issues as a result of my daughter Sarahjoy’s surviving drug addiction. She’s active in Narcotics Anonymous and at 29, she’s clean of the illness for over three years. She’s an exceptional young woman; believe me when I say, “If it can happen to my kid, it can happen to anyone.”


Not knowing anyone in town and feeling a bit lost, I decided to write about what I knew, being a vital quirky woman - hoping to connect with other vital quirky women, women who know that life can be difficult and but women who love to share a good laugh and are hardy women who tough it out, one way or another.
I also have a very successful interior design journal, Something Beautiful. Take a gander at it. I hope you enjoy it, also.


A word to PR people: Actually, I do accept products for review, depending on what you're peddling, so for more information about me and my writing, or about advertising opportunities on this site, write me at PatriciaLynne12@aol.com.
Merci,
Patricia


No comments: